Nov 7, 2012

45th of the United States of America

Congratulations! It takes a strong wife and mother to be raising these kiddos another 4 years in the White House! God Bless then all...and YES, I would have said that to Mr. Romney as well!
*******
What saddens me is the people so vocal on Facebook...the ultra Christian gun holder Conservatives that were putting stuff out there every two hours....are SILENT today. Can't even post anything like~pray for our president. I think if it had been Romney, the other side would have been gracious today. oh, well....

ANYWAY, it's 75 degrees in Colorado today and that just isn't normal for a November day! I would like a big huge snow storm to just DUMP on us!  We need moisture!!!!  ...but the Old Farmer's Almanac does not forecast it....

2 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Congratulations to America!

zippiknits said...

I remember driving down to Leadville one year, to see the Old Towne, and those truly beautiful Sangre de Cristo Mountains.

I'm so glad a "little bird" (was it a chickadee?) told me to stay out of fb. We don't need this level of hatred that's been stirred up. We need to heal and help each other out of the potholes dug for us by so much deadly greed. Happily, we can depend on everyday Americans to pull together, like we've always done.