Oct 6, 2012

{Friday Fill In} late

1. I said 'No, I can't talk' 
2. Subway sandwich with Flatbread is what I'm craving right now. 
3. I was thinking about the new leaf that has to be turned
4. Stop it, will you? 
5. We should have a simpler existence
6. It's my choice whether I want to or not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Chili's dinner with some woman at work, tomorrow my plans include getting a new laptop (my poor Netbook has had it even after a total restore!) and Sunday, I want to REST (of course)!

******


I purchased a very affordable laptop...waaaaay faster, bigger, and even has a graphic card (I'd like to put my Railroad game on it!) This is probably cheaper than most of your Smartphones! Think I found a very nice deal on something that is more than enough for me!

I'm really into 'Yukon Men' &  'Alaska Last Frontier' lately on the Discovery channel. 
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/winged-planet/videos/from-the-wings-of-birds.htm
As many of you know...I love birds!  So, this video above just has me going!!!

Just loving the facebook video with my daughter right now!
I have no photos saved on this computer yet, so I had to leave you with a picture I found-the 'Sign Post Forest' in Watson Lake, Yukon.  SOMEWHERE in there my parents put a sign when I traveled with them back in...I believe 1988! One day I hope to travel back up there and FIND IT!! I think that would be neat!

1 comment:

zippiknits said...

What a great site that is, so of course, I'm stealing it. hehehe

Hope you find your sign from the 80's. That sounds like a fun place.

Subway makes flatbread stuff now? Need to try that!