Aug 30, 2012

Thursday

Rarely do I do posts without photos...almost seems against the law!
I just have to give a SHOUT OUT to my Colorado blog buddy for the wonderful CD's of antique crochet patterns she dropped off at my house!  I missed her because of work, but totally understood...getting back on the road north!

Well, I thought I would like this 'free' time with my son at work, but I have to confess....I'm kinda lonely!
I know, I know....craft time, but it ended up being clean up time. Even Nugget is moping around. I have to say there are a little negative thoughts penetrating into my brain right now, and those just have to GO! Now.

Most people have a four day weekend...however, one 'zone' in our district are going to school. Those drivers have a choice to work...most, especially being new have chosen not to work.  I figured I would fill in for the good and safety of our children and take a route just for tomorrow!

Okay, I can't take it anymore..let me find a picture!


Something about those 'lone' trees!


2 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Catena Expressions is very talented for sure!

Love the pictures!

Sandra said...

Hey there! I love that lonesome tree, reminds me of myself somehow :)

Was Nugget mopping with her tail??? LOL My impression is that she's very sweet.