Aug 25, 2012

Apples & Oranges

 My Son signed papers for his first job! He is excited and I'm proud of his hard work finding one! It's hard....even for a fast food job! So, it's official ...his first job is at "Sonic"
 Then we took his truck over to Jiffy Lube for it's first service...a good look over, oil change and air filter. So far, so good....did find out that his radiator overflow reservoir has a leak.....simple $34 fix when I order the part. Next priority is get an alignment and new tires!  {if only I could get the Golden to put her toys away!}
Then we opened a checking account for his direct deposit. He had a savings already, but now the real thing with a 'check card'...  ahh, my boy is growing up!
 WARNING: this may surprise you...but Nugget does not like to be pointed at! So unbecoming of a golden retriever...pshhh!
 her alter ego....
 No Worries!
Difference between apples and oranges :::  Last August to this August....  I may have seen some yellowing of  leaves today as we were out!  I love having a driver ;)  I cannot recall if I shared the little truck my son is a proud owner of!?
It's a '98 Dodge Dakota 129k 4x4....

Well, I've been away from my blog as my little Netbook has a loose DC plug...and sometimes just doesn't want to charge ..sometimes jimmy-ing it just doesn't work...today it does (?)
Just one of those things...nothing wrong with the Acer-the little important thing like the plug. I don't have a soldering kit or I'd fix it myself, but maybe it's time for an upgrade....It will have to wait. In the meantime I go upstairs and use the stand up computer {horrors}  ;) Kind of enjoying getting back to it!

Please know readers, I have not forgotten you!

1 comment:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Congratulations to your son for his first job! Just great!

Lol! Nugget does not like to be pointed at!! But she is lovely as always!