Jul 1, 2012

{My Late Friday Fill-In}

I will share my experience with my daughter at the CWWC very soon! A Wonderful Experience!!!

************
1. So I am glad the smoke moved out

2. On the other hand, I feel so bad for the ones who have lost their homes and the evacuees who had their cars broken into while at centers and hotels!

3. There is an never ending feeling I am experiencing right now...that I know will end, but...urg

4. Store bought cake with lots of butter cream roses  is my favorite birthday dessert. 

5. What represents happiness to me: Nature!.

6. As Dave (my SO) says, the early bird not sure what another person would say, but perhaps...that the early bird does not get rest! HA!.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending my time with my daughter, tomorrow my plans include spending time with my daughter and Sunday, I want to spending my time with my daughter!   she's visiting on leave from San Diego!

1 comment:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Paula, I am glad to hear the good news, that the smoke moved out.

I am glad also to hear that your daughter will be visiting you! Just GREAT!