Jun 1, 2012

{It's Friday!}

Look! Someone came for a visit! ;)

1. Hallelujah! It's Friday and I'm on Time
Isn't this cool?
2. New Mexico is where I wanna be!
Fix up a little adobe somewhere...
3. When I was walking the dog this morning, I saw a handful of goose feathers in the road and I thought Oh, My...A Coyote got 'em.
Need to do morning walks, but...
4. When told I'm not loved anymore (under the guise of 'I don't have any feelings') and that's how I knew it was time I must move on.
It's really quite simple... 
5. What were once vices is now consumed in moderation.
I'm thinking desserts!
6. Honey Nut Cheerio cereal is what I've been having for breakfast lately.
yum
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include relaxing and Sunday, I want to relax!    ;)
had gone to my folks for a day just the other day...will go down next week for about three days

1 comment:

zippiknits said...

I love the mods you did to the friday fill in. The blue words are TRES COOL!

re:#4. I concur. as in, "Yah Baby(not). Just don't let the door hit you on the backside when you depart!"

Did little Button come to visit?