Jun 15, 2012

{Friday Fill-In}

 Nothing like homemade Potato Soup..made this last week!
..and then the way I eat it!
************
My {Friday Fill-Ins}

1. It's always nice when friends are there for you
2. I like to hear my kids voices
3. Positive is the only way to go; negative crap can bring you under
4. This is IT
5. What I heard was hurtful, but probably the best thing.
6. Often, I search realtor.com for houses in places I dream about.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to recovering from a mini-breakdown, tomorrow my plans include restoration and Sunday, I want to call and think about my wonderful father!

3 comments:

Mar said...

I love to look at beautiful houses, thanks for the link. Here is to a recovery tonight and a wonderful weekend.
Cheers.

sonia a. mascaro said...

The homemade potato soup looks delicious!

I agree with your "My {Friday Fill-Ins}". Love to hear my kids voices too.
I will anote this: "Positive is the only way to go; negative crap can bring you under."

I hope you have a good weekend.
Hugs.

Jeanne said...

Ooooh! I LOVE potato soup!!!
xo
jeanne