May 15, 2012

Waiting

[THIS is a post I found in the 'draft' folder from 2010...funny how time goes by. Little did I know what I was 'waiting' for.  They say hindsight is 20/20, but I will say the clarity I have currently and for my future is remarkable........perhaps the absence of waiting........]


If only I could capture how I feel into words... my book by my side patiently waiting, my pencil awaiting for opportunity to run over a notebook, my quilt fabrics given by a friend just waiting to be ironed and cut, my red cotton yarn waiting to be a crocheted devil, 'The Civil War Love Letter Quilt' book waiting to be marked for my favorite blocks, Scrabble game wishing it could be downloaded on my netbook.... they wait....I wait... wallowing in the most comfortable feeling that they are simply there for me when I am ready. Meanwhile, I wait for time.


It is said that a latrodectus hesperus venom is 15 times stronger than a Rattlesnake! Although no one in the last 10 years (USA) have died from Western Black Widow. Needless to say, the gorgeous [in a respectable, striking way] creature was in my garage.........waiting.

1 comment:

zippiknits said...

Just be sure to take away her egg sack. hehe

Waiting with happy expectation is one of the most delicious experiences. That's how I feel about my knitting sometimes. Not a lot LATELY but, sometimes. ;-)

Sweetness, you write a lovely blog.