May 23, 2012

On the Plains

 There are still places like this in America !! (facing East)
 Wonderful country roads
 Almost there! Going to a friends house 15 miles east of where I live in Colorado Springs. I joked with her- if I had seen the Kansas sign, then I would have KNOWN I had gone too far!
 BUT LOOK WHAT WAS WAITING!!!
THIS has been my  Therapy for the past two months-PET therapy is the BEST!  She has three miniature horses and two 'regular' horses as well...brushing horses is a wonderful thing as well!
It was a special day that day... I had been in this state off and on since 1976 and never have seen the Colorado State Bird- Lark Bunting! ...along the way a flock flew to her fencing! Check out your state!

3 comments:

zippiknits said...

How sweet those wee kitties are! PET therapy is wonderful for the heart.
it's so good that you are getting to brush the horses, too. Wonderful! Lots of good clean air as well. I am so pleased for you!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Very beautiful these country roads, Paula. Love roads pictures.

So pretty these kitties!
I agree witn you, PET therapy is the BEST.

Thanks for the link, I will see it soon.
I hope you have a pleasant weekend.

LG said...

OMG The kitties are soooo cute!!!! I´m watching your pictures with my mother here, and we both said Awwwww!!!
Oh yes, pets are the best.