May 20, 2012

{Friday Fill In}

no kidding...from the time I took this picture...there are three houses being built (looking North)! It's like Sims City...and HOW long have I been here?  Two months....WHOA...I've ONLY been here two months..ahhhh...simply amazing the phases I've been through in that short time!

SO, very very late....but I haven't read anyone else, so I thought I could get away with it!

And...here we go!

1. When we didn't have computers!
2. You lose heat through your head, so wear a hat.
3. It'll be very nice.
4. Grand Canyon is a place I always wanted to visit, but haven't yet.
5. When I'm sad I try to focus on the positive; when I'm happy I tend love to eat.
6. I'm happy about my community.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my son being with his friend that is moving next week :(, tomorrow my plans include having lunch with a friend and Sunday, I want to (friend stayed over)!

I'll try to be more prompt next time!!!

1 comment:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Paula,
I am glad you are glad and you are in amazing phases in that short time.

I like your view too!