May 27, 2012

{Friday Fill-In} nevermind two days late!

(my view Thursday evening)

1. These three words describe my significant other (or dog, cat, baby, grandchild, best friend!): hairy, wanting to help,Committed!
2. 'Nugget' is a delight!
3. Oh, how I adore my books.
4. Patience comes if one takes time to be friendly. 
5. Inevitably, you must live to your central compass.
6. My soul sister is someone who never ceased to encourage me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza, tomorrow my plans include friend's daughter's graduation party and Sunday, I want to RELAX!

2 comments:

zippiknits said...

It's never too late, unless it's past Friday, again! hehe ooo a Party! Whoot!

Sunday, a day of rest! Good day. Hugs!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Nugget you looks so adorable!
It's so great to have a best friend like you!

Paula, I hope you have a nice friend's daughter's graduation party and a good and relax Sunday.