Apr 19, 2012

Today Continued.... Rain

 Rare is a day that I post TWO posts! I just had to capture the rain! I wish I could capture the SMELL!
 ..someone with a fluffy tail ran out for a break and then in...I wouldn't have gone out, but there was lightening so I enjoyed at the door!
 At first sight, one would thing- okay, rental home with the past tenant not talking care of back 'lawn'.  I marked it down on my move-in inspection form...I'll see what I can do, but the more I look at it...I marvel how it looks like one of those infinity pools ...except- I call mine "infinity prairie" :))
As always, I love the clouds! Much needed moisture!

Tonight we are having Shake-N-Bake drumsticks and baked potato....is it me, or is this potato not looking too happy??

2 comments:

zippiknits said...

Well, happy or not, that potato is eaten. I think it was frowning, too.

Rain beauuuutiful RAIN! And yes, it looks like the prairie at dust bowl.

And yes, an infinity prairie. hehe I love it! :-)

sonia a. mascaro said...

Love the view of your infinity
prairie.
Love the smell of the rain, too.