Apr 5, 2012

Reset Button

Thank goodness for the 'reset' button! My camera is just fine!
I've been laying low.... similar to a certain Golden Retriever! 
There is light at the end of the tunnel though! I can see an end to all these boxes!....so, yea- Let's just say- pains in my lower back and left shoulder. By now, everyone knows my son and I are now back in Colorado! ***
Saturday will be last snowboarding for my son this season!  SOMEone seems to find the bag very inviting!
 BACK VIEW
FRONT VIEW
.....Now, if only I could find my OWN reset button!!!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Glad your camera is OK, and the move went well. I've been thinking about you.

I need that reset button, too.

zippiknits said...

Paula, it's good to see that you are moving out of boxes, and great news about the camera! The shots of Nugget sleeping in the snowboard bag are so sweet. That Grrrl knows where home is; it's where her pack is! She is so precious. So are you. Getting settled in at the end of winter must be lots better now you are back home. Big Hugs all round!

sonia a. mascaro said...

I am glad your camera is ok!

Good snowboarding to your son!

Love Nugget's photos as always!