Apr 19, 2012

I Can't Believe it...a THIRD posting!

Morning surprise last week...think Nugget even took a double take-
'Momma, we aren't in San Diego anymore are we?'

for Tomorrow...{Friday Fill-Ins}

And...here we go!

1. Vegetables are best lightly cooked.
2. I've never used mason jars;except to drink ice-tea in.
3. How wonderful it is have happiness.
4. Any bird book is a book I'd love to recommend.
5. Using leftovers: I like spare myself having to cook.
6. My children makes me incredily happy!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading in bed, tomorrow my plans include lunch with a friend and Sunday, I want to buy donuts (but really shouldn't)!

3 comments:

Jessabelluh said...

Don't skip the donuts!
Have a great weekend!

sonia a. mascaro said...

My children (Sofia, 37 years old and Fernando, 36) makes me incredily happy too!

I would love to eat donuts too!

Jeanne said...

So did you buy donuts yesterday? Nugget looks so sweet waiting at the fuzzy door. What a good dog!
xo
jeanne