Mar 9, 2012

 Just some beautiful days here in San Diego!
 What is my latest thing?
Potstickers!

Already Friday is it?
Well, I don't see a new Friday Fill-Ins ....so...

in approx. 12 short days I will be heading back to Colorado. Do I have mixed feelings? You betch ya'. There are good days and negative bitter ones, but anyone that knows me-I'm not a bitter person. I have to be honest, I'm surprised when I have days like that- sometimes not knowing what to do with those type feelings! I know that I'm not the only person on earth that has had to deal with rejection of this magnitude and after all this time.  I'm mean-twenty-two years..... we aren't talking about 2, 7, or even 10 years. Not to say, it wouldn't hurt at those stages either, but geeeez! Some days I just shake my head. Then the 'anger' rears its' head....oh, boy...how dare....but in the end, I focus on what is good and what is evil.
~ That seems quite clear in my head....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you get that bowl? we have 2 of those, but not filled with gyoza!wish they were.looks delicous,keep your chin up kiddo!!

zippiknits said...

I see! Now I think I do, I mean. I was wondering if it was so deep, that cut. No, you aren't a bitter person, and you will recover from this. you will. Just keep talking to trusted people.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Love your photo, Paula! And what a beautiful place is San Diego.