Feb 10, 2012

Friday Fill In

{tribute to 200 years- Dickens}


And...here we go!

1. When it comes time to make a decision, I don't want to (I want a period of time I don't have to).
2. Unfortunately that must be the rule.
3. Ma says,if you make a face like that it might stick.
4. Singing at the same time driving.
5. I never saw ANYTHING.
6. Lightbulbs- not a new invention.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my roasted chicken, tomorrow my plans include maybe driving around and Sunday, I want to eat a doughnut!

7 comments:

Shannon W. said...

My mother always said that. I am sure glad my face get stuck in a "pout".

Jeanne said...

My mom said that one too..LOL! Out of all the "not new" inventions, I think it's funny we both thought of light bulbs!
Have a great weekend,
xo
jeanne

Sue said...

Singing while driving is the best!

Also, sorry for replying here but somehow I lost your email address- I really, really hope your wall isn't made out of the same bricks that mine is.

Karla Lee said...

roasted chicken sounds good!

my Friday Fill-ins is here :)

zippiknits said...

I just had a look around Guam. It's mighty pretty there, though I'm sure they show the best parts like any other tourist agency. lol

Friday Fill-ins: When I copy pasted mine out to make the post, there was a "Pa said" in it, oh my! Love yours!

Tuesday!

María Elena said...

Hi Paula, thanks for your words.
Hugs.

Anonymous said...

wow.....you sound like your brother and HE'S retired......