Feb 4, 2012

Belated Friday Fill-Ins


Well, I'm a day late, but still want to do my {Friday Fill-In}


And...here we go!

1. Go ahead, there's some peace out there.
2. HopefullyI'll get that soon!
3. Don't worry, I won't stop blogging.
4. Take a walk for the day.
5. Pretty much dislike boxes(I don't like using the word hate).
6. Nugget is with me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include playing a computer game and Sunday, I want to cook chili for game day!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Don't worry about being late. I am always putting mine together at the last minute. My daughter usually calls me Friday night and says, "You didn't do your Friday Fill Ins."
Mmmm, chili for game day sounds delish!
xo
jeanne

zippiknits said...

So, this looks like fun. Is it like a MEME thing or something?

Grrrl you are learning to do things with words -highlighting - in this comment space that I've never seen. Share clues for the clueless? hehe

Did you make the chili?