Dec 15, 2011

do you hear what I here?




It's that moment when the sun falls behind....no clouds...no sunset...the sky so bright at the mountains crest-moment of certainty....moment of possibility....moment of opportunity...

Some times I wish I was Nugget...seemingly not a care in the world...as long as she has her 'Mo-Mo'...
****
This next week will be hard, yet the good thing is I GET TO SEE MY DAUGHTER SUNDAY! She has orders to a ship in San Diego as well....so we are travelling together. The visit to my folks will be hard.
I'd like to say my San Diego stay would be long, but there is something in the works even as I type this...at this point I'm not at liberty to share just what.  So, stay tuned....
****
...A Song, a Song high above the trees...With a voice as big as the Sea....With a voice...as...big as the Sea...

1 comment:

zippiknits said...

Glad your Girl will be with you on the trip west. Sorry to hear that you will be shuffled too soon too really settle in, but hope it's a paradise you get sent to. I know they do exist. Looking forward to meeting you. Hugs about the parents and having to leave them.

*sighs*