Nov 13, 2011

Sunday Morning Solitude

 A knitting project I can now show you! A FINISHED project!
 It's a golf club sock for my husband's birthday! I tried to do some Navy colors-blue & gold
 I don't know where he came from (well...actually, we all do), but I loved watching this 'lil' guy at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo last summer-just thought I'd put him in here :)
(Dog Yoga...position held? 'Claim Spot between Two Couches'  She holds that for a very long time!) The Fluff Muffin is a piece of work!...and try to move her? Amazing how 65 lbs. goes limp and feels like 80 lbs!

Even though I don't have to wake up for the wee morning hours anymore, somehow it's sweeter than ever waking up at 5am anyways! quiet. contemplative.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I was up at 5 am this morning. Gorgeous gorgeous sunrise!

To wake up to that beauty and to the silence is a real blessing.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Nugget always put a big smile on my face!