Oct 26, 2011

Apartment Fall Photos of 2011


 The view coming back after dropping my son off at school. Again, this mountain (Pikes Peak) is the exact one that inspired '..purple mountain majesties' in the song- America the Beautiful. There is only a ten minute amount of time that you can 'catch' this every morning!
 Home Sweet Home...for now. 
 The path Nugget and I walk on...
 In full color....
...even the bushes! 
In my opinion, when these apartments were built, the landscape was well planned out...depending on water needs, style, placement, colors, and deciduous vs non-deciduous trees . Many military wives have this motto in their head- "Bloom Where Planted"- I'm starting to feel just a few tiny roots digging in the ground right at this moment.

1 comment:

zippiknits said...

Your photos are so pretty, and I like that saying, "Bloom where you are planted." I feel that way about San Diego, which, after all, is not MY home town.