Jul 26, 2011

Bottleneck of Summer

 'This is the rug I love to mash, rub, otherwise intertwine my hairs into daily!' says Nugget.
 My Mr. Ed Peony this early summer. I planted two years ago...first year there were no blooms, but this year was simply beautiful!
NOTHING like a Wild Rose....the heavenly TRUE rose sent and, Oh, Boy...those thorns!

~Almost ready for work to start back after an inservice and practice-this year will certainly different, but at least most still have a job ...August 1st...just doesn't seem possible.

~Still pondering our visit to Florida

~....and waiting....we've had numerous showings and I believe we may have a taker, but to say anything further I feel I would jinx it all. ....if so, it will not be without pain of a huge payout to get from beneath it.

~So, everything coming to the end of the wire....we were going to take the house off the market Sunday...School is starting....and I feel like I'm coming down with a cold....hadn't been sick all summer or even last school year. Perhaps it's stress
. I have some things to do tomorrow, but afterwards slippers and orange juice may be in order.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! Oj and slippers sound like just the thing:) Take care! Love ya!Tracy

sonia a. mascaro said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!
I got a cold too... maybe it's stress... I am very stressed and sad about my dear Flora, you know...I miss her so much...

Love Nugget as always!
And your flowers are beautiful.

Have a pleasant week.

Smorg said...

Awww! I'm sitting and training an English bulldog puppy this weekend and we have been doing 'go to the mat and stay'. He still prefers the couch, but mats are becoming favorite perches. He'd bound up on one then look around for someone to give him a treat. :oD

HOpe all your flowers are blooming well and that you're feeling better, too!

Cheerio from surprisingly cool San Diego, :o)

zippiknits said...

I hope that you beat off that cold that seems like it was settling in.

I hope you sell, the *cough*, er, thing you want to sell asap. *cough*

The Peony is so beautiful, and there are some pink wild roses out here in Santa Cruz county. Lovely little things.

Get well!