Apr 8, 2011

Dear Mr. Lamborn,
I'll get right to the point-DO NOT LEAVE MILITARY BEHIND IN GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN-
I live in Colorado (trying to sell my house..we WILL NOT let that go sour as many people have...we have high values in this matter)I also work for school DISTRICT 49 (as you know is looking at 9 million dollars of cuts..including MY JOB) I am a veteran, my husband is Senior Chief (SW) Lenord Johnson and has served in the Navy for 20 years we have been separated for 10 months because he is stationed on a PRECOM ship the USS SAN DIEGO. He was in San Diego for 10 months and now will be in Mississippi for about 7 months...you can do the math. Certainly this is the life we have chosen and choose to serve the government for the last 20 years with the NAVY core values: HONOR, COURAGE, and COMMITMENT.  We only ask that the government serves US with that same HONOR, COURAGE, and COMMITTMENT!
Respectfully Yours,
Paula J. Johnson

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml    (WRITE YOURS)

1 comment:

zippiknits said...

Huzzah! And, I am writing the dude, too. Hugs, m'dear friend!