Feb 1, 2011

It's February!!



 I know we all wish we saw the last of FUN FUR, however, it's February and I want to make a FUZZY HEART pillow! I was reading my Talking Crochet newsletter and  A New Year of Crochet spoke to me...my hands are itching to do some thread crochet! ...and I've been negligent with my blog, so what better way to remedy that!

One thing I have been doing in secret is pondering these wonderful books! One tool I use is a journal that I glue my favorite magazine pictures in.... no rules...rip, cut, paste..write something if I chose...just ponder colors, textures, cute things I like...


Here is my morning posting on Facebook:


IT'S FEBRUARY!!! My most favorite month...not only because hearts and chocolate are involved, but this month I will have been married to my soulmate for 21 years! ...and better yet, 1st day of Feb. and I have OFF because of a 'Snow' Day..more like 'COLD' Day! (it's -12...with the windchill that is negative THIRTY ONE!!) that is colder than a witches t....oooohhhh never mind ;)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your pic, so had I come here first before writting you an email I would know you were up to something crafty:) Looks like fun, have a good time with it all:)
Love, Tracy

Shelley L. Snyder said...

Can't wait to see the fun fur heart!

Cathy said...

Congratulations on the 21st!! And many more to you!!

zippiknits said...

Congratulations to you and your DH on this wonderful day! Happy Anniversary!

I still love fuzz. Fun fur is good stuff. ;o) Love it, too.

zippiknits said...

PS. Forgot to say... I love your new look! It's very beautiful! You are always fun to read. Thanks for blogging, PJ!