Jan 23, 2011

There's no picture with THIS one!

THIS is an
absolute FEAST for the eyes!!! .....those small things listed in paragraph #3!!! HUGE...I mean HUGE...
Many times I have trouble posting my thoughts in my blog...that's why we have other bloggers that inspire us!! Those are the PERFECT things in life..that IS life! I wish those things on a whole were what Americans would cherish (an over generalization indeed, but more on the truer side more and more!) 'We' are too busy..too busy with 'stuff'...whether it's for keeping up with the Jones or making ends meet.....those domestic feelings, small treasures MUST be revisited ...if nothing else- for our kids! ...'our' activities, our goals, our focus, our thoughts seem mostly externally from our HOMES!  Is this a judgement?  Yes. I have my reasons for making this judgement.  Far reaching what I can skillfully communicate in my blog, I have learned SO much from driving a school bus!
Today I had one of those days :: enjoyed my fire, my coffee, my view...even going through my 'stuff' to make the load lighter when summer gets here :: my house, the creak in the floor half-way down the hallway, my soft pillow, the smell of my home, enjoyed not looking at the clock.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like such a relaxing day, the coffee and just enjoying your house.I truely feel that way at times, like we are just to busy, where are the simple times,afraid teh girls will just grow up and not enjoy those times!
Love,Tracy

zippiknits said...

I love the words you've used in your post, very evocative of Peace, and splendid. Thank you for this sweet interlude.

Beautiful photos in the linked blog. Wow!