Dec 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Crisscrossing the sky still this Christmas night! Many people still working this special day...my thoughts with them and their families...our thoughts are especially with our sailors, soldiers, airman, marines either here on duty or overseas away from their families....
Golden Oasis Christmas Sunset!
The view from my porch still takes my breathe away. Although we had no snow this Christmas season, it was a gorgeous day! My husband right by my side, my daughter able to come after her Navy adventure start...a friend of my daughter's able to visit from San Diego... ahhh, afterall this is what Christmas is all about.
Of course, I can't help but love my new PUPPY SLIPPERS ;)

Merry Christmas from Golden Oasis to my dear readers.

4 comments:

Woven Spun said...

Love the slippers and love the view. A very special Christmas blessing to you and your family.

MarĂ­a Elena said...

Hi Paula, I hope you had a nice Christmas. I loved seeing the serenity that transmitted your photographs.
Thanks for remembering me, I wish you a good new year with your family.
Hugs.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful photos, Paula!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Happy New Year!
Feliz Ano Novo!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the slippers:)
Love ya!
Tracy