Apr 22, 2010

Blockhead!

I"M DONE!...but not quite. Above is the finished project 'Rhythm' doily..before blocking!
When my kids were little we loved sitting down with an I SPY book...now kids have computer games of it, but back then it was BOOKS!! Well, 'I spy' a mistake while pinning my project after I washed it! Can you see it? I know I have a couple of doily-making readers....so, give everyone else a chance ;) [click pic to see closer] for doily makers....maybe you can tell me the round # hehe....

The first photo is a correct color of the thread..I think the black (which shows grey?) background changed it. Here in Colorado the drying time isn't long, so tomorrow I will proudly find a place for my doily...I was thinking kitchen! (under the bread basket)
Land of Pins!



5 comments:

NicolaSigel0508 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vik said...

Beautiful doily! Congratulations!!

Cathy said...

Beautiful!

And it's funny how you find boo boos after Os are Fed but no one else will. And soon, you will have forgotten too!

Pamela said...

Beautiful! I haven't made one of those in years. I used to make the ones with names in them also. Have you ever tried that? I think I have the pattern somewhere in my pattern stash if you want me to scan and email them to you. I will post a picture on my blog...let me know if you want a copy. :)

Lorette said...

Beautiful! I don't spy the mistake!