Jan 1, 2010

The Year 2010

I can not let this day go by without embracing it with open arms!
I'm excited for the notion of a new beginning. My little heart tells me that I'm embracing this year for everything it will give. Words that come to mind: Learning. Experiencing. Refocusing. Gentleness. Reading. Healthy beginnings for myself. By saying that I don't mean the usual 'resolutions' you hear about (though 'fit before 40' does come to my mind)... but it goes deeper-it's feeling good, having balance, taking care of heart! A deeper mind and soul act.

Deep down I know what I want my blog to look like, but for some reason I've avoided it...thinking my readers would not like it. bah... I know you would probably scoff at that, too! Surely you will see it soon, but first a chapter in my Dickens' Hard Times must be read.

3 comments:

Lorette said...

Just catching up on your last few posts. It sounds like you've had a difficult few months. Here's to a better New Year!

Janine said...

These sound like GREAT resolutions! All the best to you and your family in 2010!

Sonia H. said...

Hi,
I don't know how I came across your blog.
I identified myself with your resolutions for 2010. I wish the same for me.
You have a nice blog and I loved your crafts!
Happy New Year!
Greetings from Brazil,