Dec 28, 2009

The Aftermath

Post without photos? Can it be done? I had photos of the wonderful half eaten pies...messy living room.... happy campers with presents... but I'm off to pondering other stuff.

First off, I want to thank all my readers for their heart tender comments for my last post. It means a lot. I think all of us understand the waxing and waning of life and how priorities quickly reorder themselves...

SO, organizing...wait...I'm not using that word. I am simply putting icons on my toolbar of my adorable Netbook (mine is blue ;)- for ease for daily access:
  • my weekly planner through Start Making Choices (has a great neighborhood route planner you might be interested in!)

  • Go Red (because as women our heart is SO very important...please read! Also, has a great weekly program with journal and personal goals you set yourself!) Will update my sidebar because that link isn't working the way I think it should.

  • One of my goals in the upcoming year is to read the books I have in my bookcases! One way to keep inspired it to actually get all my books on Shelfari (I've been a member for a while, but every time I go back it's fun for me!)

I want to update my blog...sidebar, colors, & summarize the year of my projects in a tile form using Flickr ...I think my blog mojo is back! I will continue to enjoy my last days of Christmas Break...I've caught up on my sleep! Pleeease days, sloooow down!!!!

No comments: