Oct 8, 2009

Crochet Along


With your help.. #2 won! The motifs are just wonderful and the ... six (?) combinations. Is that correct? Have to look at my list again.


Do you see it? Please say you do! Funny how I see this type of stuff!

My latest warped dishcloth! hmm...very soft and useful- perfect? no, but somehow that is okay!


Forgot to show you how my doily is used. Mr. Frog is very happy with his lily pad and continues to enjoy his book. Didn't notice until I downloaded, but the other frog didn't like my camera's flash!!!!


3 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Really you are an artist!
I see that Mr. Frog is very happy with his lily pad and looks he enjoys his book. (Lol)
Have a nice weekend!

Did I told you that your header is gorgeous?

Zorana said...

Thank you for the very warm and thoughtful comment on my blog. I almost felt it as being hugged and that helped. OMG your doily! I am in awe! I would LOVE to crochet, but my finger just can't get it... lucky you! xo

zippiknits said...

Wow, I think you have a goggle eyed little creature that took up residence on your counter.

I will keep you and your mom close in my thoughts. Oh boy.. Prayers, you've got em.