Jul 15, 2009

Something About a Door

I stand at the door. I'm not one to verbalize what I want....so I just stand here. They should know what I want.
Maybe if I turn around and sit against the door they will notice me! They say some comment like, "You should wash the windows because of my nose...!" or something like that! I don't know what they mean...I can see out of it just fine.

Oh, never mind I will just lie here and glare at them.


Oh, a bird.

I wait patiently.

Now which is prettier? Me or the flower?








7 comments:

Sue said...

YOU are prettier, of course!

zippiknits said...

Oh course with all that lovely golden hair it's no contest!

Brahdelt said...

That pretty face just made my heart melt! *^v^*

sonia a. mascaro said...

Nugget, you are just adorable and prettier for sure! I would love to know you personally!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Love also your post Persepective. Your daughter have a gorgeous hair!

I forgot to say that your banner/header is beautiful too!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Sorry, I mean Perspective.

Deana said...

Nugget you are much fairer! Is that proper?