May 8, 2009

STOP Geek moment


Just stop everything! This little tidbit of information you can not do without today! Did you know that every 133 official Crayon color has a hex code?

If I'm not mistaken according to my Color Index book not all colors are browser safe (ie. have a hex code) . Horrors..... can you imagine -if a wrong color gets on the screen it explodes!? No, just kidding.

I told my husband this and he kind of shook his head slowly. Why I was so exciting looking this up...I DON"T KNOW, but here is what I found:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Crayola_crayon_colors

FINE...I can't wait to come home after work and tell my daughter (you know, the one that took over the blog with her art).... SHE WILL UNDERSTAND!

Nugget appears to be #42, we just put #47 on the kitchen walls, and I'm about to drive my #110 bus......

I'm going to try this information on a couple of girls on my high school route that I always joke back and forth with....I'll let you know how this information is received.....

OK...I know.... enough!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Wow PJ, I am very impressed by your knowledge of hex code information! And no, I didn't know that bit of trivia about the crayons, but it's interesting stuff to know...you know, just in case! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day this weekend!
xo
jeanne