Mar 2, 2009

More 'Cloud' Thoughts

As everyone is getting snow in our country....As my Niece who is attending college in Macon, GA calling us up with the news of white stuff falling..... I caught a glimpse of a hot air balloon just above our roof with the brightness of the sun behind it!!!! ...oh, and today is was 74. Unreasonably warm and breaking records...although the flip side right now with our absent winter- Fire Danger!

It's kind of neat...I remember seeing this balloon last year! Some people take their boats out, some people take their campers out... Makes me wonder who it is that takes their balloons out?
+++Psst.....Here is a peek into my journal!!+++
don't ask about the title it's just my unfocused (ie. cloudy) mind with random things that I'm sharing-even though there's not a cloud in the sky!

3 comments:

Sue said...

That's a great picture!!

Becky said...

I love that drawing! Definitely post more of them!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Nice drawing!

Did I told you that I have a new blog? I have been still in "vacations" on Leaves of Grass. But I just creat a new blog, an unpretention and simple blog without spectation... As a matter of fact I don't know if I will go ahead with it...LOL! It is written in Portuguese, but there is on the top of the page a Google Translator, if you want to read it. The name is Leituras (that means Reading). Here the link: http://soniamascaroleituras.blogspot.com/