Mar 20, 2009

HAPPY SPRING!

"Hello blooms!!!"

List three things each:

On my bedside table-
Pocket Word Search
Knitting Through It (linked for your pleasure)
Count of Monte Cristo

On board from Netflix-(for me ..It's Hollywood video!)
Honeydripper
Monsters vs. Aliens
The Boy in Striped Pajamas

Latest Interests-
Finishing my WISPS (unfinished projects)
my PC *geek*World magazines
Nancy drew PC games (or any of my pc games)

On My Mind-
It's spring break much needed time off!
wish it would rain much needed!
Have to neaten up this house!

Learning-
to own my problems not everyone elses
that time is going very quickly
how to take everything in stride (HA)

Making-
Robert knitted bear
a messy pile everywhere I go in the house
an afghan... finish it- who knows!

Looking Forward to-
sleeping in and having absolutely no time schedule!!
reading more this break
when dh gets home and hopefully a DECENT HOUR

Enjoying-
my clouds right now (yes, they are mine)
the fact I have these blocks of time off
books I've bought over the years (with the intent of not buying any more for a while!!!)
WOO-HOO!!!! IT'S OFFICIALLY SPRING BREAK!!!!!!! I'M OFF!!!!!
(let me know if you post the same list!)

1 comment:

MarĂ­a Elena said...

Hi Paula, that beautiful flower of spring, here I'll have to wait until September to see that. I agree with many things on your list, too. Your daily drawings are impressive, thanks for your greeting. Hugs.