Jan 30, 2009

Month is UP!

My project that I fought for months and pulled out to be my January {Project A Month Challenge} is complete!
This is my unique way of putting the handles on...

I loved the bee fabric and picked the purple from a blog friend that recommended it! Both were fabrics from my stash!






My sewing machine was smiling.
***********
Now something serious: Right now pull out a CD or memory stick and right click on all your pictures, projects, patterns, or ALL of your My Documents....and send the files to your CD or stick....and save everything on your computer. Just heed this reminder NOW!
Yep, you guessed it...my computer died and my last two years of .....I can't even say it. I'm usually a stickler about this type of stuff, but for some reason since moving to CO I failed to do upkeep with my backup. ...gone.... :'( Thank goodness I have a blog...I'm thinking of reversing it and thanks for a close friend she reminded me of all the pics I've sent her.
***********
I have another project completed this month!!! (another stash project) but can't show pictures...yet.




7 comments:

Sue said...

Oh, I feel your pain. I still have my crashed hard drive (with 2+ years of pictures of Emma on it, as well as my nature-watching Life List, the raw files and charts of my original patterns, and patterns saved off the web, etc. etc. etc.) tucked away for when I can send it off to see if anything is recoverable. I haven't done it yet, because I'm afraid they're going to tell me that it ISN'T recoverable.

Woven ~N~ Spun said...

I love love love your project.
My old lap top died last Feb and was unfixable. Computer tech had one chance to go in and was able to retrieve one folder. Family pictures for 3 years that I failed to back up. NOT GOOD. I truly understand what you are feeling. I was blessed to get those let me tell you.

NCmountainwoman said...

Nice project! Such a lovely bag.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Wow! Very nice! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the way the bag turned out! I Love the yellow and the purple together.You did such a great Job!
Take care. L- Tracy

carolyn said...

Love the bag and I'm sorry for your loss, it's happened to me in the past as well. Well more than once actually, someday I might learn.

Cathy said...

Love the bag! Wonderful FO!!

Yes, I have to back up everything too. You just never know!