Dec 13, 2008

YOU Need a Break!!!

Please come in and ENJOY!
Warm...


...gooey


If only I could capture the smell for you...



Do you see HIM? Maybe it's just us, but that cookies has a cute FACE!

If this isn't enough- explore here or here! Some free clipart and crocheted ones! There is more than I thought on Youtube, some fragrance for you, some history of your beloved chocolate chip cookie....and finally, recipes for you to try! (I didn't know there was a National day for them...)
All you hear about is how American apple pie is...well, this cookie is just as American as it's sweet counterpart!
...WARNING: post driven by PMS

7 comments:

Sue said...

OK, now that's just mean, taunting us like that...

:-)

Lilli said...

Yep, I see that cute face :)

Thanks for 'sharing' the cookies with us.....?!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Humm! This cookie looks delicious! Yes, I can see the face!

Thanks for your kind and lovely words on my "taking a break post". Certainly I will visit you always! LOVE you all and your blog too!

Takako said...

Oh, I can smell those cookies!!(lol)
That fat free cookie crochet is just adorable!! Thank you for sharing the link!

Abby Creek Art said...

Oh thanks a lot!...now I have to have some chocolate chip cookies!;)

Shelley said...

Mmmm...those look so good! Now I'm hungry for cookies, lol!

Anonymous said...

I would Love to be sitting at your table with coffee or tea, just spending time chatting. How I long for it.L- Tracy