Oct 25, 2008

FALL

It doesn't get any better than this...

...it's a blue I can't describe.
...notice my son's footwear for this *?*

Job well done!
ahhhh....
...just 10 minutes later!
Did I mention lately how thankful I am to have moved to Colorado?
I'm also so thankful for the crew I have...yesterday a bus in our district had a highly difficult student management situation to say the least (not being able go into detail) it could happen to any of us, but I drove around looking at my high school and my middle school crew just smiling...I think I have the best...I really do enjoy them...all their different personalities, smiles, thank-you's, even the young man that would just look at me when I'd say 'Hi!' (..as if I was strange) for weeks since school started! ...until one Friday I had candy...from then on he would interact with me. He did ask yesterday if I had any...I wish I would have, but I will next week for sure!! (my elementary crew was good, too... just things can't erupt like they can with big kids)
**Happy in Colorado**

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oooh you make me want to weave something called Colorado Sky. I might have to plan a scarf or something like that here soon.

Brahdelt said...

It's the most amazing sky I have ever seen! *^v^*

vanessa said...

there is nothing on earth like a colorado sky.

sonia a. mascaro said...

What a beautiful photos, Paula! You live in a gorgeous place indeed! Looks your son had a great time at the garden!
Have a nice Sunday!

PS: I will wait for you on Ecological Day next 2th November!

Cathy said...

I do miss having a kid rake the yard. Mine would sometimes be barefoot.

Vik said...

Incredible sky! Amazing pictures!

Regina said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your sky shots are gorgeous! I also love the depth of the October blue sky. I was thinking about it just the other day, wondering just what makes it so blue.